Birthright is able to offer support to young women because of a strong group of caring volunteers.
If you can give three hours a week, you can help.
The easiest and best way to give to Birthright is to become an Office Volunteer.
- Take a three-hour shift at our Salem office, once per week
- Handle a variety of phone calls, especially from those girls and women who are distressed about their pregnancy
- Welcome women as they come into the office.
- Assist women who have come in for their free pregnancy test
As a volunteer, yours is the first smile they see as they step into our Salem office. Your comforting voice is what they hear when they call.
You can help support women in need.
Call today at 503.585.2273 to learn how you can help.
And, if you are unable to commit to a regular Office Volunteer role, we have a other ways you can help become an advocate for Birthright and the women we serve.
- Become a church liaison
- Pray for Birthright
- Invite a Birthright speaker to your church or organization
- Host a baby shower
- Participate in our Mother’s Day flower sale
- Sponsor a Change for Life bottle drive